At Interswitch, the receipt of credible awards is not an end in themselves howbeit more validation of the means - the priority & extensive investment consistently put into people, processes, policies, and systems to ensure high performance and best-in-class standards across every facet of the business.
In the last quarter, to mention a few, we have been recognized on the following frontiers:
1. Mitchell Elegbe in 'Top-40 African Digital Leaders' by Jeune Afrique.
2. Interswitch Group as 'Outstanding Fintech/Payments Brand of the Year at the BrandCom Awards by Brand Communicator.
3. Babafemi Ogungbamila as 'CIO of The Year' (Tech/Fintech) at the annual CIO Awards by Edniesal Consulting.
4. Institute of Directors, Nigeria '2021 Entrepreneurial Award' to Mitchell Elegbe. Finally, recognition at the recently concluded GRC & FinCrime Prevention Awards, 2021.
5. Cherry Eromosele winner of the award for ‘Most Outstanding Marketing Professional of the Year (Financial Technology Category)’ at Women in Marketing & Communications Conference Awards (WIMCA).
Hearty congratulations once again to all staff at Interswitch Group on being awarded 'FinCrime Prevention/AML Employer of the Year' and to Griffith Ehebha, the Chief Risk Officer and his team, who emerged winner of the 'Chief Risk Officer of the Year Award. It's so exciting to wrap up the year on a high note, and we're more inspired than ever before to turn up the ante in 2022!